WIFI Access Policy
Any individual connected to the Guest Wireless Network in order to use it directly or to connect to any other network(s), must comply with this policy, the stated purposes and Acceptable Use policies of any other network(s) or host(s) used, and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Bandimere Speedway MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY OR SECURITY OF THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK, AND ALL USE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS BASIS. BY USING THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS BANDIMERE SPEEDWAY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE GUEST WIRELESS NETWORK.
Bandimere Speedway takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content uploaded, shared, transmitted, or downloaded by you or any third party, or for anything you may encounter or any data that may be lost or compromised while connected to the Guest Wireless Network.
Bandimere Speedway reserves the right to disconnect any user at any time and for any reason. The Guest Wireless Network is provided as a courtesy to allow our guests access to the internet. Users will not be given access to the Bandimere Speedway intranet or permission to install any software on our computers. Bandimere Speedway reserves the right to change the Service offered, the features of the Service offered, the term of this Policy, or its system without notice to the user.
Inappropriate use of the Guest Wireless Network is not permitted. This policy does not enumerate all possible inappropriate uses but rather presents some guidelines (listed below) that Bandimere Speedway may at any time make a determination that a particular use is inappropriate:
- Users must respect the privacy and intellectual property rights of others.
- Users must respect the integrity of our network and any other public or private computing and network systems.
- Use of the Guest Wireless Network for malicious, fraudulent, or misrepresentative purposes is prohibited.
- The Guest Wireless Network may not be used in a manner that precludes or hampers other users’ access to the Guest Wireless Network or other any other networks.
- Nothing may be installed or used that modifies, disrupts, or interferes in any way with service for any user, host, or network.
- The Service shall not be used for the purpose of accessing, transmitting, or storing material, which is considered obscene, libelous or defamatory. Illegal acts may subject users to prosecution by local, state, federal, or international authorities. Bandimere Speedway may bring legal action to enjoin violations of this Policy and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
By clicking the ACCEPT button, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to this Policy.