Online Racer Registration Form
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022 RACE SEASON IS NOW LIVE!
Thank you for your patience. We’re just as excited to get this season rolling as you are!
Below are the details on our new and improved Online Racer Registration system:
If you registered online in 2021
- Visit this link https://new.bandimere.com/racer-registration
- Enter your email address and the password you created last year. If you forgot your password, not a problem, you can use the “Forgot Password” link.
- Update your account information and pay
New to registering online?
- If you were a registered racer in 2021 your information is already loaded.
- All you have to do is create your account, update your information, and pay.
- To create an account, visit this link https://new.bandimere.com/login/signup.php
- We’ll send you an e-mail to verify the account. Be sure to check your spam folder. It will likely end up in your spam folder.
- Label the sender as “not spam” so you’ll get future e-mail updates.
- If we have your e-mail already, the system will recognize it and load all your information.
Already turned in a paper registration for 2022
- If you have already turned in a paper registration for 2022 that is fine. You do not need to do the online registration process.
NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES OF OUR ONLINE RACER REGISTRATION SYSTEM:
- Users can manage multiple cars and drivers in one place. This is great for families, team drivers, and Jr. racers. Take your time when filling things out as they are a little different than what we used to do, but the system is very user friendly and registering should go fairly quickly. You will add all the drivers, then vehicles, and then pair the drivers with the vehicles.
- You can upload driver headshots and vehicle photos, but those items are not required. Consider compiling head shots of all drivers as well as photos of each vehicle that you will be registering before filling out your registration. Photo uploads are not required, but it’s fun to personalize your information and we hope to add photos to how we report our winners in the future.
- Juniors are able to register online as well. If you are a parent and a racer, you will just add them as an additional driver. If you are only registering a junior, create a user (parent) account and then add your kids as drivers and the vehicles.
Please take your time and double check everything: address, spellings, car information, etc. It’s very important that you make sure everything is correct as this is what will be loaded into the race computer in the tower. The information will be saved for next season so it should make registering a snap in the future! Before you complete your payment, make sure that everything is correct. Once the payment is made, any changes or additions will need to be done in person, or over the phone by calling 303-697-6001, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Again, thank you for your patience and we are looking forward to seeing you at the races in 2022!
Google Chrome is the suggested search engine to use when filing out your form.
Debbie will keep your 2021 number through June 1st, so you have plenty of time to get registered.