Congratulations Class of 2020!
We understand that your last couple of months of your high school experience didn't go as you were probably expecting them to, but we want you to know that all of us here at Bandimere Speedway are very proud of each of you and all that you have accomplished. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Here's a look at some of our registered racers who are a part of the 2020 graduating class.
Ralston Valley High School
- Favorite Subject: Math
- Favorite High School Memory was all the countless hours spent working on race cars with his father.
- He played competitive lacrosse for RVHS in the spring and Denver Outlaws Club Lacrosse in the summer, and was also a member of the National Honors Society.
- Alec will be attending Colorado School of Mines to study Mechanical Engineering.
- He has been racing for 5 years and currently races his 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500.
Brighton High School
- Favorite Subject: Calculus and Chemistry
- Favorite High School Memory was was going to state for softball.
- She is involved with BHS girls golf, and softball.
- Catera will be attending attending Colorado School of Mines and majoring in mechanical and petroleum engineering.
- She has been racing for the past two years and currently races her silver F-150.
- Favorite Subject: anything that involved music
- She attended Globalsound Studios to take bass and vocal lessons along with finding a band.
- Abbey will be attending a private occupational school called KMG academy. She will be completing the Recording Arts Development program which focuses on music production.
- She raced Jr dragsters for 6 years and this year she is racing a 1998 Mustang Friday nights in High School.
- Favorite Subject: does drag racing count?
- Favorite High School Memory was everything drag racing!
- Her free time is spent at the race track with family and friends.
- Kayleigh is going to be continuing her passion of drag racing.
- She has been racing for 8 years and currently drives a 1988 Ford Mustang.
Little Snake River High School
- Favorite Subject: AG Class
- Favorite High School Teacher was Mr. Willie.
- He played football and was involved in National Honors Society and Future Farmers of America.
- Dane will be attending McPherson College pursuing Automotive Restoration.
- This is his fifth year of racing. He races his blue Camaro in the Kinsco High School category.
Mountain Range High School
- Favorite Subject: Marketing and Business
- Favorite High School Memory was traveling to Colorado Springs for a DECA competition and spending three days with my best friends while making so many memories that will last a lifetime.
- She was involved in the DECA Marketing Program.
- Azlyn will be attending Brigham Young University in Idaho with a major in Nursing.
- This is her seventh year of racing. She races her Jr. Dragster and is a team driver in the Kinsco High School category.