Christopher's Dodge Ram 1320' Challenge Races
Race on our historic quarter mile in our Dodge Challengers at speeds of over 95 mph!
Contact our hospitality department at 303.697.6013 ext112 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your event today!
Bandimere Speedway provides a V.I.P. Tower Suite, full service staffing for your event and the opportunity to race our eight race-ready Christopher’s Dodge Ram Dodge Challengers in the 1320’ Challenge Race!
All participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid Driver’s License. 1320’ Challenge Race:
- Race for up to 16 participants, with use of Tower Suite and includes winner trophy.
- Add participants, up to maximum of 32 people.
Wide Open Bandimere Speedway Challenge Race
Come and experience Thunder Mountain from the driver's seat! New for 2020, we will be holding a 'Wide Open' Challenge Race where you can purchase an individual race entry and the opportunity to get behind the wheel of one of our Christopher's Dodge Ram Dodge Challengers. This 16-car field is the ideal gift for any race fan who loves to drive fast and wants to have some friendly competition.
Wide Open race dates include:
- $199.00 per person plus tax
- Date: September 11th, 2020
- Times 8:30 am, 11:00 am, and 1:00 pm
- Limit attendance to 16 racers per time slot
- Tour of the control room and Mopar suite
- Cars and starting line available for pictures
- Introduction and training video
- Random laddering pull for race
- On track staging instruction
- Two time trial runs
- Single elimination, you win you keep on racing
- Presentation of trophy to winner
- Photo opportunity with Bandimere car and ladder board
- Souvenir glass and ticket for an upcoming event
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years old.
- Be sure to bring your family and friends to watch your unforgettable experience!
- Please wear rubber toed shoes or sneakers. Open toed shoes are not permitted.
- All participants must be in good health and be able to enter and exit the car on their own.
- Please note this experience is weather dependent. Should your date be cancelled due to weather, your certificate will be honored for a future date. No refunds can be issued.
To reserve your spot and get signed up for this exciting drag racing experience, or to ask questions and get additional info, please contact Ray Giadone.
Ray Giadone | Challenge Race Coordinator | email@example.com