- "On-Track Performance" Contingency. Must have accepted decal displayed on both sides of
vehicle. Pick up decal at On-Track Performance. Pays $50 to winner, $25 to runner-up in
Super Pro, Pro E.T., and Run Tuff.
- "Pennzoil Ultra Shootout" Special Race. A $3,000 payout race held at the High-Altitude
Bracketnationals. 32 Racers are drawn to participate for free. To be eligible, racers must
1) be a Bandimere Speedway Registered Racer in the Pennzoil Ultra E.T. Series - this race is a
'thank you' to those that supported the program. 2) Must have the Pennzoil Ultra decal displayed
on both sides of the vehicle (available at the Impact Tech Building prior to Bracketnationals).
3) Must provide a receipt for minimum of one (1) case of Pennzoil Ultra product that is dated
within 30 days of the race.
- "US Transmission" Finalist Award. US Transmission will provide credit vouchers for
finalists. Awards are $50 to winners, $25 to runner-ups in Super Pro, Pro, Run Tuff, and
Purifoy Chevrolet Fast 16, Madcap Racing Engines Quick 16, Fineline 16 Series
- "Low Qualifier" award provided by L&L Acoustical. $100 bonus given to the #1 qualifier
at all Fast 16 and Quick 16 events.
- "Purifoy Chevrolet Fast 16", "Madcap Racing Engines Quick 16", and "Fineline 16"
class sponsor. All racers in these series are requested to display the applicable
- "Settin off the Alarm". If a racer takes out the number one qualified car in the first round of competition they will earn a $50.00 bonus by "Settin Off The Alarm" presented by Alarm One.
- "MagnaFuel Super Series" class sponsor. All racers in these series are requested to
display the applicable class decal.
Sunoco Race Fuels Customers
- "Sunoco Shootout" Special Race. All racers are eligible. A special race near the end
of each season will be held with sixteen (16) racers drawn for this no-entry fee event. Racers
run for $1500 in payout. Racers are randomly drawn from 1) racers that purchase a Fuel Card
during that racing season, as well as 2) racers that complete and turn in a Sunoco
"Frequent Fueler" Fuel Card. (Card available with Registered Racer packets or in the Sunoco
Fuel & Parts Store).
Contingency and bonus monies are mailed separate from payouts, the week following the race
event, unless addition time is needed for payout qualification and eligibility