Apr 18, 2014 May 03, 2014 May 25, 2014 Jun 27, 2014 Jun 28, 2014 Jun 29, 2014 Jul 27, 2014
Aug 23, 2014 Sep 06, 2014 Sep 28, 2014 Oct 05, 2014
TRENCH SHORING SERVICES JR. DRAG RACING SERIES
Varies by Event Date
Spectators: Varies by Event Date
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points in these classes:
* Ages 8-9, 12.90 & slower
* One “Pull Back” per run allowed.
* Ages 10-12, 8.90 & slower
* Ages 13-17, 7.90 & slower
* Must have chrome moly chassis to run 8.90 & quicker
* Driver must be the minimum age for the age group class. Likewise, a driver can compete in a lower age group class if his or her birthday falls after Jan. 1 of the current year. If the racers
age changes during the race season, the racer may 1) race in the class that they began the season, 2) race in the older age class all season, and may only run as quick as their age allows, or 3) change classes after their birthday. Points will not transfer with class changes.
* All classes are handicapped, 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations. Breakout rules apply.
* 2014 NHRA Jr. Drag Racing League Rulebook guidelines, rules, and compliance enforced.
* Registered Racers may qualify to compete at the 2014 NHRA Western Conference Finals.
* Class is qualified by reaction time in time trials and laddered for round one. Sportsman ladder.
* Trophies to Winner, Runner-Up, & Semi-Finalists.
* NEW Rule for 2014 - Driver must have 180 degree visibility when in driving position.