May 02, 2014 May 30, 2014 Jun 20, 2014 Jul 25, 2014 Aug 08, 2014 Sep 05, 2014 Sep 26, 2014
CLUB CLASH presented by CORVETTE CONNECTION
28th year of Club Clash racing! ALL CLUBS ARE WELCOME!!
Gates Open at 3:30 pm
Time Runs start at 4:00 pm
Eliminations Begin estimated at 7:00 pm
Adult GA: $12
Child (12 & under): free
TOP STREET (10.50 - 13.99)
HOT ROD (14.00 & Slower)
* NEW - Top 16 Racers in Top Street and Hot Rod will be invited to a special Top Performer race.
* NEW - Best finishing 5-member club from each event will win a pizza party for their club.
* NEW - A 'friendly' bounty will be placed on the top three in points each week. If you happen to beat them, you win your entry at the next Club race. If one of the top three wins that night, they win their entry.
* Open to all street-legal cars and motorcycles running 10.50 & slower.
* Must have street-legal, DOT approved tires and mufflers. No electronics or trans brakes. Starting line rev limiter prohibited.
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points.
* Gates open at 3:30 pm, time trial sessions start at 4:00 pm - called by color on punch card.
* Those entering the facility after 5:30 pm will be limited to one time trial and those entering the facility after 6:30 pm will receive no time trials.
* Eliminations start at approximately 7:00 pm. Listen to the P.A. for your lane assignments to be called! If two time trial sessions are completed, eliminations may start early.
* If elimination rounds continue past midnight, unless we are in the 1/4-final rounds, the event will be concluded and all payout and points will be awarded accordingly.
* Team/club points will be awarded by 1 point per round win.
* Compete on a handicapped, 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own elimination. No laddering.
* Trophies awarded for Winner, Runner-up, Semi-finalists, and Quarter-finalist.
* Championships will be awarded to determine Individual and Club/Team champions. Overall Club Champion (most round wins total), and Five-Member Team (most round wins by five drivers chosen at each event).
* Clubs must register and will be issued a letter designation.