Apr 25, 2014 May 09, 2014 May 23, 2014 Jun 06, 2014 Jul 11, 2014 Aug 01, 2014 Aug 22, 2014
Aug 29, 2014 Aug 30, 2014 Aug 31, 2014
PENNZOIL ULTRA E.T. SERIES
This is the premier E.T. racing series at Bandimere Speedway. The E.T. Series consists of a number of classes to fit most all bracket-style vehicles. Super Pro, Pro E.T., Run Tuff, Street E.T., Street Bike, Trophy/Jackpot, Street Sport Compact, and High School make up the classes for all levels of cars and drivers, from novice to experienced racer.
* Registration for a Bandimere Competition Number is required to earn E.T. Series Points, but not required to compete.
* All classes compete on a handicapped, 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own elimination.
FRIDAY PENNZOIL ULTRA E.T. SERIES RACE CLASSES
Gates Open at 3:30 pm
Time Runs start at 4:00 pm
Eliminations Begin estimated at 7:00 pm
Adult GA: $12
Child (12 & under): free
* Eliminations start approximately 7:00 pm. Listen to the P.A. for your lane assignments to be called! If two time trial sessions are completed, eliminations may start early.
* If elimination rounds remain past midnight, besides the final round of a class, the event will be concluded and all payout and points will be awarded accordingly.
* Classes and run rotation: Street E.T., Street Sport Compact, Street Bike, High School, Trophy/Jackpot, and Time Only.
* Time-Only vehicles will have one session during eliminations, after 2nd round for a total of three time-only sessions.
* Trophies awarded for Winner, Runner-up, and Semi-finalists.
* Monetary payouts are sent via mail. No payout in High School. Jackpot only if paid-in.
* Laddered fourth round. Based on closest to dial-in from the third round without breakout, except Street Bike and High School (reaction times).
* Points will be awarded to determine track champions and Summit E.T. Racing Series team.
* 10.00 & slower. No electronics. Transmission brakes prohibited. Starting line rev limiter prohibited.
* Open to all street cars
* Street-legal, DOT approved tires mandatory. Open exhaust is permitted.
* 7.50 & slower. No electronics or tow vehicles. Two Steps permitted.
* Street-legal, DOT approved tires mandatory. Open exhaust is permitted. No wheelie bars.
* No Slider/RPM driven clutches: clutch where engagement is directly related to engine RPM.
* Laddered first round by reaction times from time trials / qualifying sessions.
STREET SPORT COMPACT
* 10.00 & slower. No electronics. Transmission brakes prohibited. Starting line rev limiter prohibited
* Open to all Sport Compacts (defined in this class as any FWD or AWD, 4 or 6 cylinder)
* Street-legal, DOT approved tires mandatory. Mufflers mandatory.
* Laddered in round one, based on reaction times from time run / qualifying runs.
* 7.50 & slower. Electronics permitted. Cross Talk Tree class.
* Open to cars and motorcycles.
* Delay & Non-Delay vehicles race separate until the laddered rounds.
* Jackpot money racers must pay $10 before round 1 in the lanes. 100% payback via mail.
* 12.00 & slower. No electronics. Transmission brakes prohibited. Starting line rev limiter prohibited
* Open to cars and motorcycles. Must be left-hand steer. Open exhaust permitted.
* Participants must have a valid state driver's license (no temp/restricted licenses allowed).
* All high school racers registered in the E.T. Series high school points program will earn points toward this title both Pepsi High School Drags races.
* Laddered first round by reaction times from time trials / qualifying sessions
* Racer must be in High School or graduated in 2014.