Sunday, May 05, 2013
Saturday, June 01, 2013
Thursday, July 04, 2013
Saturday, August 03, 2013
Saturday, August 24, 2013
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Sunday, September 29, 2013
SUNOCO RACE FUELS KING STREET
Varies by Event
Spectators: Varies by Event
* Open to all street-legal cars and trucks – must run between 7.50 and 12.75 to qualify.
* Registration is not required to compete, but is necessary to earn points.
* 0.500 full tree, dial-your-own eliminations, breakout rules apply.
* No electronics (see Rules Regarding Electronics).
* Maximum dial is .30-sec beyond your best qualifying time at the event, no slower than 12.75.
* All vehicles must have street-legal mufflers, current license plates/registration, hood, bumpers, grille, and operating lights. Must have current tags and registration with car in staging lanes.
* All vehicles must be clean/painted, and free of decals/sponsor lettering on body to participate.
* A bonus points cruise will be held. 25 bonus points for completing the designated run.
* Laddered first round based on Qualifying E.T., and will run on alternating Sportsman and Pro ladders. Sportsman ladder at first event, then Pro at next, etc.
* Trophies for Winner, Runner-up, and Semi-Finalists. Monetary payout sent via mail.
- Sunoco King Street Regional Championships
- Winner of most rounds between two days will be crowned as "King" of the Regional Championships.
- Do not have to be a Bandimere Speedway registered racer to qualify for this this title.
- All participants must meet class requirements.
Special Event Dates:
May 5 - Bonus Trophy Day
June 1 - "Best Wheelie" awards - Top 3 during qualifying to 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
July 4 - Race at one of the largest events of the year, capped off with a tremendous fireworks show!
SUNOCO KING STREET REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
August 24 & August 25 -
- Most round wins totaled in the two days wins the title!
- Do not need to be a Bandimere Speedway registered racer to win.
- 2012 Champion was Steve Kawano
- Champion won a trophy, Sunoco Jacket, and Sunono suite passes to NASCAR event at California Speedway!
August 3 - Bonus Points Cruise Day - 25 bonus points for completing the cruise under your own power! 30,000 horsepower parade!
Sept 29 - Qualifier T-Shirt event day. All qualifiers get a series shirt.